Injection & plastics transformation for medical
As a leading company in the technology of molding specific plastic parts and die casting, FPSA has been active in the medical field for more than 10 years.
Making plastic or zinc products of different sizes, different models taking into account all the specificities of the medical environment has become a specialty of FPSA.
Medical devices for single use
FPSA offers you a wide range of catalog medical products designed by our R&D department, as well as the possibility of creating a standard or exclusive product range.
We manufacture with you any specific medical equipment on request and we engage in all transparency on the materials used to meet your requirements in terms of hygiene and regulation.
- Constitute plastic components for all of your care sets adapted to your needs
- Manufacture single-use medical devices for medical use
- Respond to your request with maximum reactivity within our production lines
Production complies with medical standards
In plastic injection and assembly all automated to maintain perfect cleanliness, we’ll offer a range of medical products for single use with more than 50 standard references in the catalog.
We have the necessary certifications to support you in all your projects, including ISO 13485 version 2016.
Why choose FPSA ?
Select FPSA is the guarantee of:
- Product quality and price competitiveness
- Environmental protection during the production phase
- Management and sorting of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- The perfect control and the optimization of the manufacturing flows bringing a better responsiveness in our deliveries
- A social ethic committed to employees and partners
Our achievements in plastic injection for the medical sector
Discover examples of our know-how in the manufacture and molding of technical parts for the plastic-based medical sector.
Do you want to produce complex bi-material or custom-made objects? Manufacturing high-performance parts by plastic injection and/or in ZAMAK die-casting?
FPSA supports you throughout your project.