Injection & plastics transformation for medical
A leading company in molding technology for specific plastic parts and die-casting, FPSA has been a player in the medical field for 20 years.
In order to better adapt to the requirements of the sector, the company has just created, at the beginning of 2023, the Plastens By FPSA brand. With this new identity, FPSA continues to develop its activity related to the medical world while gradually enriching its offer. Plastens is today the witness of the know-how, the experience and the perspectives of the FPSA group in the field of plastic injection for the medical sector.
Here, we design your medical devices of tomorrow
From injected plastic components to single-use medical devices
Plastens offers you a wide choice of medical devices designed by our R&D department, as well as the possibility of creating a range of standard or exclusive products.
These medical devices are made in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the 5th of April, 2017.
Aware of the very specific needs of professionals in the medical world, we have built the Plastens brand in compliance with the strictest standards in the sector. We manufacture with you any specific medical equipment on request and we are fully committed to the materials used to respect your constraints in terms of hygiene and regulations.
- Manufacturer of CE marked single-use medical devices (MD) for the medical sector
- Maximum responsiveness within our automated production lines
- Regulatory security and transparency with perfect traceability of our medical device
- Industrial performance and operational excellence for quality products
- Mastery of QI / QO / QP validation protocols
A production in compliance with medical standards
To maintain perfect cleanliness, we offer a whole range of single-use medical devices including more than twenty standard references in the catalog.
The CE marking of our MDs, according to the new regulations, makes it possible to prove a high level of health protection for patients and users.
We plan to integrate CE marking on various medical products during 2023. In the short term, we’ll engage in a CSR and eco-design approach within our range of standard products. We also have the necessary certifications to support you in all your projects, including the ISO 13485 standard.
Why choose Plastens ?
Choosing Plastens is the guarantee of:
- Product quality and price competitiveness
- Environmental protection during the production phase
- Management and sorting of hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- The perfect control and optimization of manufacturing flows providing better responsiveness in our deliveries
- A social ethic committed to employees and partners
Our achievements in plastic injection for the medical sector
Discover examples of our know-how in the manufacture and molding of technical parts for the plastic-based medical sector.
Single-use medical product
Do you want to produce complex bi-material or custom-made objects? Manufacturing high-performance parts by plastic injection and/or in ZAMAK die-casting?
FPSA supports you throughout your project.